DESCRIPTION: Cheesecake Protein Pudding
Our Cheesecake Protein Pudding has a sweet and sinfully-delicious cheesecake protein pudding. This truly is even better-tasting (and more convenient) than the sliced form and better for you too!
READY TO EAT!
Your Delicious and Nutritious Meal Replacement or Snack
READY TO EAT! Allow us to meal prep your healthy meals, desserts and snacks. You’ll be satisfied and fortified. No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free (see nutrition facts for some exceptions) – Lactose Free
No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free
Nutrition filled Calories
Each 16 ounce / 2 cup serving of our Protein Puddings contain:
- 50 Grams of our in-house made Whey Isolate & Milk Protein Isolate Blend
- High in Fiber
- Complex Carbs
- Good Fats
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Vitamin C
- Convenient, great-tasting performance nutrition
- Contain no banned substances.
- Convenience, just open the lid and eat with a plastic spoon.
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Fuel that helps repair and recharge muscles.
- Eat the full container as a meal or snack on it throughout the day. It’s up to you!
- 1-2 week shelf-life refrigerated. (Consume within 1-2 day once opened)
- May be Frozen for longer shelf-life
- PUDDING WITH BENEFITS!
Haven't tried the cheesecake pudding yet as the date will hold for a while. Eating the others first. All the puddings, protein powders, peanutbutter balls, protein bars are all very delicious. That's why I have been coming back all these years. I would come back more often if I could afford it. Love you guys and thanks for what you do for us ❤️.
Great texture and flavor!
I will say that tho the peanut butter and jelly flavor pudding was by far my favorite out of all the puddings also the protein balls were good🔥🙏 I’ll give this a rating a solid 4 tho only cuz I expected it to be a bit more Tasty but over all good quality pudding 👍
Taste was delicious....1 of their best flavors
Cheesecake is a great choice and great for anytime of the day. You can also add fruit or chocolate toppings if you wanted to add a little zing to the pudding.