DESCRIPTION: Protein Pudding
If you have not tried this one, you do not know what you're missing! Do not like coconut flavored products? This will blow and change your mind all in one spoonful. Topped with Coconut Samoa cookies, This top seller will become one of your favorites instantly.
ATTN: NOT GLUTEN FREE (Cookie Topping)
READY TO EAT!
Your Delicious and Nutritious Meal Replacement or Snack
READY TO EAT! Allow us to meal prep your healthy meals, desserts and snacks. You’ll be satisfied and fortified. No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free (see nutrition facts for some exceptions) – Lactose Free
No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free
Nutrition filled Calories
Each 16 ounce / 2 cup serving of our Protein Puddings contain:
- 50 Grams of our in-house made Whey Isolate & Milk Protein Isolate Blend
- High in Fiber
- Complex Carbs
- Good Fats
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Vitamin C
- Convenient, great-tasting performance nutrition
- Contain no banned substances.
- Convenience, just open the lid and eat with a plastic spoon.
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Fuel that helps repair and recharge muscles.
- Eat the full container as a meal or snack on it throughout the day. It’s up to you!
- 1-2 week shelf-life refrigerated. (Consume within 1-2 day once opened)
- May be Frozen for longer shelf-life
- PUDDING WITH BENEFITS!
Really good and will be my staple. Yum!
So good. would definitely recommend for coconut lovers
I have loved all the flavors I bought over the last 10yrs and never disappointed with any of them. Great product and great people
I tried not to get my hopes up too high because I haven’t found many protein desserts that I like but these puddings blew my mind.. absolutely perfect!!
I thought the flavor was nice but I wasn’t as pleased with the texture. Maybe the samoa cookie pieces should come on the side as a mix in. The soggy texture of the cookies and the thickness of the pudding wasn’t quite for me. I would totally order other products from this company in the future and still recommend them. I loved their protein bars and protein balls.