DESCRIPTION: Protein Pudding
A true classic! Enjoy our smooth and creamy classic dessert right on its own or mixed with and other flavors. It’s the ultimate nutritious Vanilla Pudding you’ll taste. Made with Organic Madagascar Vanilla. This flavor of Vanilla Protein Pudding is what started it all, along with our creamy and delicious Chocolate. The desserts you loved while growing up, now with your own kids today, has the most incredibly tasting low to no sugar Protein Pudding’s in the world.
READY TO EAT!
Your Delicious and Nutritious Meal Replacement or Snack
READY TO EAT! Allow us to meal prep your healthy meals, desserts and snacks. You’ll be satisfied and fortified. No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free (see nutrition facts for some exceptions) – Lactose Free
No or very Low Sugar – Gluten Free
Nutrition filled Calories
Each 16 ounce / 2 cup serving of our Protein Puddings contain:
- 50 Grams of our in-house made Whey Isolate & Milk Protein Isolate Blend
- High in Fiber
- Complex Carbs
- Good Fats
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Convenient, great-tasting performance nutrition
- Contain no banned substances.
- Convenience, just open the lid and eat with a plastic spoon.
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Fuel that helps repair and recharge muscles.
- Eat the full container as a meal or snack on it throughout the day. It’s up to you!
- 1-2 week shelf-life refrigerated. (Consume within 1-2 day once opened)
- May be Frozen for longer shelf-life
- PUDDING WITH BENEFITS!
I know is vanilla, boring right? Wrong! i love this classic flavor it’s one of my favorites!!
I have been a customer for almost 15 years. The quality and taste of the pudding has only gotten better over the years. These puddings have been part of my nutrition/meal plan for years. Customer service is second to none!
Thank you Drew! Appreciate your loyalty and love for our products. :)
I’m not even really a fan of vanilla, but this is seriously delicious. The macros were enticing and I wanted to try more than just the chocolate-based flavors. I’ve eaten fresh, and I’ve frozen and defrosted a tub too, you really can’t beat it topped with some fresh fruit.
The vanilla is my absolute flavor! I've tried every flavor, and they are all great, but I always go back to vanilla. It's great with fruit mixed in, but I prefer it alone.
It's just the best!!!
I thought it was good had a vanilla cake batter taste. I enjoyed it.